Media & Press
STRENGTH MATTERS: WHITE BIRCH® INTRODUCES POWERFUL TEETH WHITENING KIT
Featured by Harper's Bazaar
Proper Oral Hygiene for Healthy, White Teeth
Is Activated Charcoal Bad for My Enamel?
White Birch Whitening Toothpaste
White Birch activated white charcoal toothpaste has been tested against other leading whitening toothpastes such as Colgate Optiwhite for abrasiveness to enamel. The results show White Birch toothpaste is almost 50% less abrasive than some of these brands. White Birch Whitening Toothpaste is rated one of the best whitening toothpaste options on the market.
Black vs. Activated White Charcoal
- First WHITE activated charcoal scientifically tested enamel-safe for daily use.
- Low abrasion value. Our RDA value is just 45/200.
- Safe for sensitive teeth. Smaller non-invasive particles don’t damage enamel or stick in teeth & gums.
- Comes in a familiar cream form with fresh natural peppermint oil.
- Natural ingredients create quick foaming action safely cleans in between teeth, no particle residue.
How do I whiten teeth if they are so sensitive?
As Seen In US Weekly Magazine
As Seen in New York Magazine
Get a Brighter White Smile
The Most Innovative Toothpaste Ever Created.
White Birch. White Smile. Whitens teeth 4+ shades in 28 days*
Finally, a charcoal toothpaste that actually works. In as little as 2 weeks, your teeth will whiten 2x. And in as little as 28 days, you'll enjoy 4x shades whiter.