BLACK ACTIVATED CHARCOAL
- Can be too abrasive for daily use. Many go untested for enamel safety.
- Can cause enamel abrasion and tooth sensitivity.
- Black particles can embed in gums and cause irritation and gum discoloration with regular use.
- Usually comes in powder form, which adds an extra step to your oral hygiene routine.
- Difficult to measure and makes a mess of the bathroom with every use.
- First WHITE activated charcoal scientifically tested enamel-safe for daily use.
- Low abrasion value. Our RDA value is just 45/200.
- Safe for sensitive teeth. Smaller non-invasive particles don’t damage enamel or stick in teeth & gums.
- Comes in a familiar cream form with fresh natural peppermint oil.
- Natural ingredients create quick foaming action safely cleans in between teeth, no particle residue.
- Made with jojoba oil which protects and prevent future stains from forming.
- No bathroom mess easily keeps your teeth bright & freshens breath naturally.